1. What data do we collect?
We collect data directly from you, such as information you enter yourself, data regarding your sign-in participation, and data from third-party platforms you link to One signal.
2. Data you provide to us?
Depending on how you use the Services, we may collect different data from or about you.
3. From where do we get data about you?
4. What do we use your data for?
- Responding to your questions and concerns.
- Sending you administrative messages and information, such as messages from admin and Login assistants, updates to our agreements, and notices about changes to our Service.
- Providing updates and other pertinent communications to your wireless device via push notifications (which you can adjust from the "options" or "settings" page of the mobile appsettings)
5. Use data choices
You have the option of not providing certain data to us, but you may be unable to enjoy certain aspects of the services if you do.
- You can opt-out of getting promotional emails from us by utilising the unsubscribe option in the promotional communication you receive or adjusting your account's email preferences.
- We will send you transactional and relationship messages about the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, significant changes about the Services, and notices about our policies, regardless of your email preference choices.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared. You can manage Adobe’s LSOs through their Website Storage Settings panel.
- To update the data, you provide it directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.